Blumenau, Santa Catarina
ZPE Systems addresses the pain in infrastructure reliability, holistic security, and personnel shortage of large enterprises & digital service providers— including 6 of the top 10 global tech giants – by delivering on what Gartner calls Infrastructure Hype automation. Enterprises trust ZPE’s Intel-based serial consoles, services routers, sensors, zero-touch zero-trust provisioning, and cloud-managed out-of-band automation, to eliminate human error and operate an agile, easy-to-manage, secure, and resilient infrastructure from datacenter to distributed edge at scale.
ZPE Systems was found in Silicon Valley California in 2013 with sales and support offices worldwide, with continuous expansion through a growing network of trusted partners and service providers.
ZPE Systems is seeking an outstanding Microservices Developer for our Cloud-based application. What we expect is a creative, organized, and self-starter developer with strong Microservices Development skills to contribute to the challenges of real-world applications. This position’s responsibilities include building the application from the concept to production readiness.
- 3+ years of proven experience developing applications microservices based scalable backend using Golang.
- Development and maintenance of Restful APIs.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, GCP, and AWS.
- Experience with message queue systems like RabbitMQ, and RDBMS similar to PostgreSQL and Cassandra NoSQL is a BIG plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision in a collaborative work environment.
- Proven experience developing scalable microservices.
- Working experience with Go, Git.
- Experience with GCP and AWS tools.
- Experience in Linux.
- Knowledge of networking.
This position is hybrid (4×1) in Blumenau/SC.