About the Company:
For over 125 years, Landis+Gyr has been a leader in energy management solutions. Using our advanced metering infrastructure and other leading-edge technologies for smart grids, we help utilities around the world improve their operations, protect their assets, reduce their operating costs and provide better customer service. With a focus on quality, reliability and innovation, Landis+Gyr’s portfolio of products and services can help you do the same and modernize your smart grid for the future.
- The primary function of this position is to provide support for internal and external customers using ITIL-based practices and procedures while striving to continually improve the customer experience.
- Additionally, this role acts as the communication hub for customers; strong customer service skills are required.
- Primary responsibilities include case management that comes from customer inquiries associated with L+G products and services.
- Investigate and develop solutions to complex application problems, system administration issues, or network concerns.
- Support systems management and integration activities.
- This position is responsible for troubleshooting issues and escalating as necessary to the correct personnel. Notifications and updates on issues are provided on a frequent basis via support tools, email or phone.
- Desired Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, electric engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Plus, a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in customer service, technical support in related field, or utility industry is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Knowledge in: Cloud Computing Experience (Google Cloud Preferred) for service Level 1; Oracle / SQL; Putty; Command Line; PowerShell;
- Write and execute SQL and/or Oracle queries (technology specific)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite .
- Knowledge in: of TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, and Wireless concepts and the ability to troubleshoot issues using web browser, server level tools, and software tools to identify technical resolutions.
- Advanced English level
Differential: Knowledge/experience in ITIL Foundations.
- Annual Bonus: Profit sharing (PLR) according to the organization’s financial results.
- Private Pension Plan (Optional): Employee contribution of up to 1%, with company monitoring at the same percentage (Utauprev Plan);
- Life Insurance (Optional): For employees and legal dependents, with a payroll discount of 1.10% of the base salary, limited to R$ 82.00 (ZURICH Plan);
- Food Voucher: In the amount of R$ 450.00 (month), with a payroll discount of R$ 77.20 (Supplier: Sodexo);
- Meals: Landis offers Breakfast and Lunch in its cafeteria, every day, with a payroll discount of 0.5% of the base salary, limited to R$ 70.00 (Supplier: Sodexo);
- Health Plan (Optional): For employees and legal dependents, with monthly payroll discount and co-payment, with optional days:
- Infirmary: 2.1% of the base salary per dependent, limited to R$ 134.76;
- Apartment: R$ 147.86 per dependent;
- Operator: SulAmérica Seguros
- Dental Plan (Optional): for employees and legal dependents, with a monthly discount on daughters of R$ 5.89 (Operator: SulAmérica Seguros);
- Dental Plan (Optional): For employees and legal dependents, with a monthly discount of R$ 5.89 (Operator: SulAmérica Seguros);
- Pharmacy Assistance: The company grants a 20% subsidy for prescription drugs.
Work model: hybrid (two days at home office and three days at the company)