ZPE Systems is looking for talented and technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills to work in the Technical Support Engineer position.
Technical Support Engineers will troubleshoot technical issues, understand issues reported by customers and convey to Engineering team, when necessary, provide timely customer feedback, among other duties.
Moreover, Technical Support Engineers will need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
This position also entails helping in performing IT tasks.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with customers to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
Technical Support Requirements:
- Prior experience in tech support, at least 3 years
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Knowledge in Networking, Routing protocols, Virtual Machine/Docker
- Knowledge in IPSec, SSL VPN
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication in English and Portuguese
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous
- Knowledge in Console Server, PDU, KVM, Service Processor
- Good written and verbal communication in Spanish
Contract model: Regular (CLT) – Hybrid – twice a week working remotely
Full-time Location: Blumenau SC – Brazil