Are you looking for a new opportunity in your career?
Valmet is where the best talent from a wide variety of backgrounds comes together. We’re looking for a professional with the right background for a System Analyst role to work in Araucária, Paraná.
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
- This position has overall responsibility for working with the Business to define and deployglobal services required to fulfill the needs of the business. This responsibility requiresmaintaining a close cooperation and collaboration with our business partners to ensure allservices are delivered in accordance to specified requirements while effectively utilizingthe organization’s IT resources.
- Assist in the development and testing/deployment of business applications so that theymeet the organization’s current and future business needs.
- Establish a working rapport with functional managers and key users to maintain electronicdata systems/solutions that are appropriate for their business needs, integrated with othersystems, and consistent with the organization’s overall information systems strategy.
- Do the implementation of system upgrades, according the plan established by IT team, tominimize disruptions to business activities and use the organization’s IT resourceseffectively.
- As needed, assist in relationships with, external consultants and suppliers to ensure theorganization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Actively engage with the Business to ensure that the Business strategy is implementedeffectively.
- Develop and deliver training to Business on how to better understand and use global andlocal applications.
- Elaborate operating procedures related to the application systems, following thenormative structure of the company.
What you’ll need:
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- +3 years of experience in similar position.
- Handle moderate to complex IT solutions.
- Knowledge with Oracle and MS SQL server databases.
- Experience with programing tools like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code,
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work using Agile methodology (Scrum).
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment providing support to our internal and external customers.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands on, proactive and with ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements.
- Advanced spoken and written English.
- Knowledge in Java programming will be a plus
Contract Model: Regular (CLT )
Hybrid (twice a week remotly)
- Medical insurance Amil holder + dependents (monthly fee of R$ 43,00 each)
- Dental agreement Dental Uni holder + dependents (no discount)
- Food voucher R$ 422.00 (discount R$1.50)
- On-site meal
- Chartered transport
- Life insurance
- Private pension according to policy
- Annual bonus according to policy