Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. Driving our success is a world-class team of people.
We are seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Software Quality Assurance (SQA). In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our software applications meet the highest quality standards by conducting rigorous testing and analysis.
- Create and execute tests to guarantee the quality of specific applications for Smart Grid and Smart Cities, working together with multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Support and create test environments to meet project requirements.
- Create relevant use case scenarios.
- Understand processes and improve the test coverage.
- Know good quality practices in the context of Software.
What we expect from you:
- Complete degree: Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology in Systems Analysis, Development or Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related areas.
- Good English communication (advanced)
- Establish methodologies, standards and procedures for requirements analysis, test plan preparation, test development and execution, documentation of results and reporting.
- Testing experience on Windows and Linux (Red Hat/CentOS or Ubuntu).
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL or Oracle databases (queries and searches).
- Knowledge in API Testing
- Knowledge with Kafka or other message busses.
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps (for recording and controlling test cases).
- Cloud Experience with one or more of the big 3 (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a plus.
- GCP preferred.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Kanban environment.
- Must be a good team player with good communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable working on a globally distributed teams.