Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. Driving our success is a world-class team of people.
Key Purpose of Role:
As an analyst in test, validation and automation, the candidate should participate in defining test strategy, developing test cases, and writing scripts, creation of Automation suites, manual and automatic test execution. Contribute to develop test solutions. Understand new technologies/requirements and create tests. Cloud experience is preferred.
What we expect from you:
- Complete degree: Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology in Systems Analysis and Development, Computer, Electrical, Electronic Engineering or related areas.
- Good English communication (advanced)
- Experience using automated test tools (Robot Framework, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Robot Framework preferred.
- Python coding is a plus.
- Testing experience on Windows and Linux (Red Hat/CentOS or Ubuntu)
- Establish methodologies, standards and procedures for requirements analysis, test plan preparation, test procedure development and execution, documentation of results and reporting.
- Container-based test experience is a plus.
- Understanding networks and network troubleshooting tools like Wireshark is a plus.
- Experience testing meters, IoT devices, RF, Wi-Fi, and wireless devices is a plus.
- Responsible and independent team member developing automated test suits and identifying ways to increase deliverable quality.
- Experience working in a SCRUM or Kanban environment
- Must be a good team player with good communication skills.
- Experienced and comfortable working on a globallu distributed team.