Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. Driving our success is a world-class team of people.
Key Purpose of Role:
We are looking for a motivated Software Developer with a passion for technology to join our team. This role main mission is to develop applications for Landis+Gyr products and solutions.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of software applications, ensuring their quality and functionality.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on diverse projects and collaborate with a global team of developers.
Responsibility / Tasks:
- Responsible and independent team member for coding and unit testing of .Net related development.
- Responsible for Programming to deliver high-quality software applications.
- Responsible for the quality and completeness of assignments, including
development, bug fixing, documentation, and general product maintenance.
- Ensure regular maintenance of Application Server and Database.
What we expect from you:
- Complete degree: Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology in Systems Analysis and Development or Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- Advanced English.
- Must be a good team player.
- Experienced and comfortable working on a globally distributed team.
- Excellent Communications Skills (Verbal & Non-Verbal)
- Strong Experience in .Net framework and .NET Core / C#/ ASPNET/micro-services
- Should have strong experience in C# and ASPNET.
- .NET Core 3.1 or 5 preferred
- Development experience on multiple platforms – Windows and Linux (Red Hat/CentOS or Ubuntu)
- Linux is plus
- Good experience in Object Oriented programming
- Good experience with APIs, web services and micro-services
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, or other relational DBMS
- No-SQL experience is a plus.
- Experience with Kafka or other message busses
- Experience with an API gateway is a plus.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Cloud Development Experience with one or more of the big 3 (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- GCP preferred.
- Experience working in a Scrum or Kanban environment.