As a Software Development Coordinator, you will be able to work with Smard Grid/Smart Cities solutions, across global teams and a complex software portfolio. Having to build up teams, plan projects and resources to deliver high quality products. The coordinator collaborates with other stakeholders to plan, execute, and deliver product or system releases with a delivery project structure. The role calls for recruiting, mentoring and development of resources working on a variety of technologies to delivery Landis+Gyr projects.
- Lead the team on the development of applications for Smart Grid Solutions, acting among multicultural and multidisciplinary teams, according to requirements raised by PM together with the customers, having a critical view and being able to contribute with the definitions.
- Lead as mentor at the development and use of tools, adequate code practices, quality, and comprehension of requirements.
- Assure development process, documentation and tests follow the Agile processes aligned with Scrum and L+G project flows.
- Act among SW architects, systems engineering and product management to obtain detail on features implementation.
- Be part of and guide on technical decisions during development and tests, aiming to guarantee the best and most efficient strategy on problem resolution.
- Assure processes and coding of automation are being executed with the expected coverage level.
- Act on the development of the teams, doing personal assessments/reviews on goals and performance, as recurrent feedback sessions, checking on training and improvement needs and taking the necessary actions.
- Act among SW Architect, Sys Engineering and PdM to understand and fix defects.
What do we expect of you:
- Graduation on Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology in System Analysis and Development, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Specialization in Scrum Master is considered a differential.
- Experience with Software Product Development
- Experience with Project and People management
- Able to communicate clearly with English speakers from other regions to align team deliveries, remove blockers, negotiate scope, resources, and project subjects.
- 3-5 years of Technical Leads experience with following technolocies – Dotnet framework, ASP.NET, C#, experience in developing web based applications, webservices OR in any similar technical stake like JAVA.
- Should be able to understand design and architectural concepts and contribute to design decisions and technical reviews.
- 3+years in cloud related technologies. GCP is preferred.
- Experience in leading the team in designing microservices.
- PostgreSQL experience is a plus.
This Position is hybrid in Curitiba/PR.