Landis+Gyr is the leading global provider of integrated energy management solutions for the utility sector. Offering one of the broadest portfolios, we deliver innovative and flexible solutions to help utilities solve their complex challenges in smart metering, grid edge intelligence and smart infrastructure. Driving our success is a world-class team of people.
Key Purpose of Role:
This position’s main mission is to be responsible for maximizing the value of Landis+Gyr’s software products, understanding customer needs and leading the product development process.
This role is responsible for technical strategic leadership in product development projects for Landis+Gyr’s end-to-end solution. Will be the facilitator in new product introduction processes through concept design and product specification, integrated systems design, technical implementations, quality assurance of products and systems, and introduction to manufacturing teams.
The role analyzes functionality requirements for new or existing products and transforms market requirements into systems engineering specifications.
What we expect from you:
- Complete degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology in Systems Analysis and Development, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related areas.
- Minimum of 3 years as Product Owner, in Project Management, Business Analysis or similar positions.
- Experience and knowledge in projects that use agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of backlog management tools (ADO/TFS, Jira).
- Definition of Hardware/Firmware/Software requirements.
- Advanced English.
- It is desirable to know Smart Grid solutions.
This position is hybrid in Curitiba/PR.