PureSpectrum offers a complete end-to-end market research and insights platform, helping insights professionals make decisions more efficiently, and faster than ever before. Awarded MR Supplier of the Year at the 2021 Marketing Research and Insight Excellence Awards, PureSpectrum is recognized for industry-leading data quality. PureSpectrum developed the respondent-level scoring system, PureScore™, and believes their continued success stems from their talent density and dedication to simplicity and quality.
In the few years since its inception, PureSpectrum has twice been named one of the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte’s Fast 500, placed in the Top 50 of the GRIT Most Innovative Companies List, and ranked in the top 20% on the Inc. 5000 list.
Product Team Overview:
Our engineering team is spread across India and Brazil. We use Slack and Google Meet to facilitate communication among us and the engineering team. English is the common language used in our communications. Operationally, we use the MEAN stack for our systems and host them on AWS. We are a fast paced environment with plenty of opportunity for ownership and process innovation. Culturally, we are hardworking, fun-loving, loyal, and continuously improving.
Client side skills:
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 2+
- Knowledge of NX and NGRX
- Knowledge of loading and optimization techniques on frontend side
- Knowledge of server side rendering of templates would be a plus.
Server Side skills:
- Should have hands on experience on JS technologies more than 2+ years
- Building interactive dashboards from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend
- In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS and Restify
- Knowledge of authentication using PassportJS, AuthO or JWT.
- Knowledge of media content uploading using any cloud
- Should have good understanding of request validation, schema validation and Error handling
- Good understanding of Promises, Async/Await and Callbacks
- Should have knowledge of Socket, Pubsub.
- Payment gateways integration using Braintree, Stripe or any other would be good skills to have.
- Should have good understanding of scheduled tasks in NodeJS and CronJobs
- In depth knowledge of ORM like Mongoose, Sequalize or KnexJS.
- We are a multi-distributed team, you will need intermediate to advanced English level.
- Database: Should have good hands on experience on MongoDB, designing optimized database structure using MongoDB and writing optimized queries for better performance. In depth knowledge of Indexing strategy and Aggregation.
- Database: Should have the understanding of MongoDB Replication and setup for backup strategy.
- Database: Knowledge of any SQL.
- Knowledge of caching using Redis would be a plus.
- Should have understanding of test driven development and writing Unit/Integration test cases in NodeJS (Mocha, Chai, Jest, Jasmine, Karma).
- Knowledge of AWS Lambda would be advantage factor
- Understanding of Cloud based deployment.
- Version control using GIT
- Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins, Codeship or AWS Codepipeline etc.
- Knowledge of NGINX, PM2, forever
- Excellent communication skills
Job hours: Brasilian Timezone